Mittwoch, 8. August 2012

CQJP & TAST WEEK 31

Wie schon öfters erwähnt nehme ich diese Jahr ja am CQJP teil. Jeden Monat soll ein Block fertig genäht und bestickt werden. Hier ist mein Block Deep Blue Sea 8:


As mentioned before this year I take part in the CQJP! Each month one block has to be finished. Here is my Deep Blue Sea block#8:


 

Nicki Lee, die ebenfalls an diesem Projekt teilnimmt und ich, wir lieben das Meer über alles. Meine Freude war groß, als diese "Kleinigkeiten" für meine Crazy Blöcke aus den USA bei mir einlangten. Wunderbar die von Nicki Lee gefärbten Spitzen und alles in den Farben des Ozeans:


 Nicki Lee also taking part in the CQJP and me -  we love the sea! You surely can imagine how surprised and happy I was when a letter full of goodies for my crazy blocks arrived from USA. All these wonderful laces are hand dyed by Nicki Lee and all in the colours of the ocean!






 Sofort habe ich einige Teile heraus gesucht und in meinen 8. Block, an dem ich gerade stickte, integriert:

Of course I incorporated some of the goodies in block#8 I was stitching on :











Heute ging ein kleines "Dankeschön" an Nicki Lee. Die AMC ist bis auf die Einrahmung komplett von Hand gestickt


Today I have sent a little "Thank You" to Nicki Lee. Except the frame the AMC is completely hand made:








Nachtragen möchte ich auch noch meine Übung für TAST Woche 31. Sharons Stich der Woche war der Algerian eye stitch:

Sharon's stitch for TAST 2012 week 31 was the Algerian eye stitch. Here is my exercise:





15 Kommentare:

NickiLee hat gesagt…

Hi Claudia! Beautiful job on #8!!! Your under the sea creativity is amazing on each one of your blocks. I love them all.

I am so excited to receive you piece of art work - it is fabulous and soon it will be all mine! Thank you so much!

Wilma hat gesagt…

Lovely UTS block Claudia, looks great with Nicki Lee's additions, I share both your love for the theme!

Thearica hat gesagt…

Fantastic job on the beauty! And Nicki's laces just add the finishing touch!

Thearica Burroughs
www.crazyquiltingsupplies.com

JennyPennyPoppy hat gesagt…

Your Deep Blue Sea block is fabulous and wonderfully stitched! I'm a bit behind with TAST but hope to finish my Algerian Eye Stitch this evening if I can. Have a lovely day :)

anngles hat gesagt…

Hallo, bin begeistert von Block 8. Auch die AMC ist super. Der Algerian eye stitch ist ja mal ganz was anderes, aber auch schön.
Liebe Grüße, anngles.

LyonelB hat gesagt…

Wow, auch dieser Block sieht wieder traumhaft aus. Die vielen Details sind beim ersten Ansehen gar nicht alle zu erkennen. Was machst Du am Ende aus den ganzen Blöcken?
LG Viola

Linda Steele hat gesagt…

I am glad I found your blog, thanks for giving us the link on Facebook. I love your blocks. It must be a lot of work to be writing it in 2 languages, I have enough trouble with one!!

shirley hat gesagt…

claudia your work is just amazing I really enjoyed looking at your blog.

monika & heidi hat gesagt…

Liebe Claudia,

wie immer sind deine Stichelein eine Augenweide. Dann noch die selbstgefärbten Spitzen dazu, einfach toll.
lg monika

Isabelle hat gesagt…

wow, it is gorgeous

Queeniepatch hat gesagt…

Your Deep Sea Blue block is stunning. I love the colouring.
Very different, but equally lovely is the Algerian eye sampler for TAST.
Thank you for always leaving such kind comments on my blog, Claudia.

Annas Nadelbuch hat gesagt…

Liebe Claudia,
sehr stimmungsvoll finde ich die Stickerei,- alle Farben des Meeres
sind hier zu sehen !
Liebe Grüße von der naehmeise

Ursula hat gesagt…

Liebe Claudia,
Deine Stickereien sind wunderschön geworden - da kann man eine Menge entdecken.
Liebe Grüße
Ursula

Dash Interiors hat gesagt…

So beautiful! Seriously the most beautiful quiliting I have ever seen!! First time here!
Nice to meet you!
Ash
xox
http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

stufenzumgericht hat gesagt…

Liebe Claudia,
und das beste daran ist, dass ich deine kleinen Kunstwerke schon so bald "in echt" bewundern kann, auch darauf freue ich mich riesig!!! GlG, Martina